Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Wall of Water


Now that I can post pictures, here is the proof that we made it to Houston. This is the "Wall of Water" in downtown Houston. It stands 64 feet high and pours 11,000 gallons a water per minute over the wall. Pretty cold when you get near it since it is in the shade and the spray goes pretty far from the fountain.

As you can see, not a snowflake in sight and plenty of sunshine. Forecast is for more today. I hear it is snowing, again, in Wisconsin. Somehow, I don't care. I will when I get back but for now...

Here is the gang of "kids" we had with us for our trip to downtown Houston. Notice mine in shorts; they could not wait to get in those.

Today is Jeff's 18th birthday. I now officially only have 1 child and 2 adults. Here is the birthday boy having breakfast; his favorite pancakes.

More tomorrow....

No comments: