Saturday, August 11, 2007

Continuing with the siding


Just a couple of pictures to keep you updated on the progress. They finished the front peak early Friday morning and moved on to start the upper back. They will have to wait on the lower part until the door arrives. Not much else to say except how much we are tired of living in a construction zone every day. Someone once asked us if we were going to stay while this was going on and our first thought was "Why not, it won't be that bad". How wrong we were! Not that we would want to shell out an extra expense to live somewhere else but it sure would be nice to be able to keep the house clean and have a yard we can enjoy. I keep tellling myself, someday it will be done and I will get the house/yard clean again. Maybe not this summer but someday.
I'll keep you posted.....

1 comment:

Maureen and P.D. the Pet Dog said...

Hi Sara, I'm Bonnie's friend Moe. We're remodeling too and I never even thought about moving out but since people have asked I've wondered about it too. I don't think we would have moved out even tho like you said I do want things to be normal again, hopefully soon. I plan on painting inside in Jan/Feb/Mar when things are quiet (hopefully), have enjoyed seeing your progress. You'll have to check out mine:http://moequiltz.blogspot.com/