Monday, August 13, 2007

First door in

The first door went in today. We still do not have any of the other doors here but they wanted to start working on the siding on this side so they had to put the door in. It is hard to see in this picture but the door is dark green. It does have a half round window in it but the frame is currently painted green so you cannot tell. Even close up it is hard to see. I will probably paint the frame around the window white so it will pop out more. The door still has some trim finishing to do but at least we get the idea of how it will look. Nice to see some siding on this side of the house also. I'll keep you posted.....

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hmm - I don't remember a door there. Does it go to the basement? I've only used the back door and didn't realize that you had a door on the side. I like the dark green.