Friday, August 3, 2007

An idea of how it will look

The south side of the house is completely done, even the soffit is up. Gives us a good idea of how it will look. I still like the color, Tom and Ben think it is a little bright. The one thing bad thing currently happening is that our land line is out of commission. Course we did not realize it until 6 PM Friday night, a little late for any repair. The construction guys had to fuss with the box to get the siding up and we think something got messed up then. So, for my family, if you need to get in touch with us, please either email or call our cell phones. I will not post either here; hope you have them if you need them. Have a good weekend, more next week.

3 comments:

Phil R said...

Looking good... I think the color will work out well over the whole house.

Phil R said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Sara!

The new siding looks terrific. I love the color!