Friday, August 17, 2007

We have come to a standstill...


What can be done on the exterior without the last two doors is done. The guys will be working on another job for the next couple of days while we wait. The last report is that the doors will be here "by the end of the month". Overall, I am very please with how it looks. Both of the larger sides are completely done so we have a good idea of the final concept. The roofers have been contacted that we are ready for them and hopefully they will show up soon since the new siding is making the roof look really bad!! So, let me know what you think. I will probably not post again until they start working again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. You're going to have your house ready to be maintenance-free for the next 20 years! I'm jealous!!!

Can't wait to get there and see the finished product.

Bonnie said...

Looks wonderful Sara - like a brand new house. I still love the color and think you did a good job picking out the color scheme. Thanks for posting the progress pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the new color, etc. on your house. Hope to get up there sometime this fall to see it in person!!

Love Becky